Total Lifestyle Transformation
Nutrition, Lifestyle And Fitness GROUP Coaching
Ready to become a healthier, stronger and fitter version of you? if not now, then when? The time is right now.
What's great about this program?
With the support of Kaizen Health & Fitness, you’ll learn how to:
- Eat better, without counting calories or weighing and carefully measuring your food while riding the ups and downs of that restrictive and draining yo-yo diet roller coaster.
- Get moving, on a carefully selected exercise plan that fits your needs(including injury status), no matter if you've never exercised before or you're a gym rat.
- Ditch the arbitrary black and white food rules, learn to listen to your body and its cues while you dig deeper to discover the forces behind your overeating or emotionally driven eating.
- Build fitness into your life in a way that works for you without living in the gym, with home workouts, quick workout options and modifications and progressions for each exercise.
- Achieve and maintain your goals, as you learn how to navigate consistency with your habits despite the curve balls that life will throw at you.
The result? You’ll:
- Lose the fat you've wanted to for years.
- Let go of confusing food rules, and instead learn to trust yourself with what to do and how to do it.
- Become stronger and more confident in your body from the inside out.
- Develop mental confidence, letting your gifts and talents shine in all areas of your life.
- Ditch the yo-yo diets, once and for all, never look back.
Seriously, imagine living your life...
…feeling physically and mentally strong, capable of taking on any challenge without worrying that your energy levels or body weight will get in the way.
…keeping up with your kids, or grandkids, without feeling pain or becoming winded
…booking a beach vacation and being able to focus on enjoying yourself instead of worrying about how you'll look or feel in a swimsuit.
…posing proudly for pictures without feeling like you don't recognize yourself.
Truly, this life is waiting for you.
HOW WE DO IT
THE TLT program is flexibly structured in a way that fits your life and not the other way around.
We know: life is busy most of the time. You're not alone in this.
Juggling work, a household, being a caregiver, and throw in there whatever surprises life hold for us, and things get complicated and crazy quickly. That seldom changes.
Which is exactly why our approach is different.
TLT teaches you how to make healthy living fit in your life, regardless of how crazy things get.
The curriculum is built in a way that it suits your worst days, not those rare best days when you have a few hours to workout and then an hour to make an organic meal from scratch. You know those worst days when you're putting out fires all day at work, or maybe you're exhausted from school, your kids are melting down and then the refrigerator dies? Regardless of your situation, we can all have days like this when the stress piles up and we don't have hours to give to managing our health and nutrition.
Instead of berating you, asking you to suck it up and tough it out, or suggesting that you won't get the results you want if you don't want it badly enough, we take a compassionate approach here at Kaizen Health & Fitness. Kaizen means continual improvement, and we apply it in a way that focuses not on perfection, but on small positive changes to help you progress over time, no matter how hectic your life is.
We do this through education, reflection and accountability. This year long transformation program includes a 5-10 minute daily lesson that you can listen to or read which supports the habit you're working on for a two week period. Some lessons have follow-up questions that get submitted to your coach and saved in an Owner's Manual for your own benefit. You check in each day to report if you did your habit (or workout if you select that option) and record your measurements and other progress markers every 2-4 weeks.
Your coach reviews your insights, progress and consistency. This allows us to give feedback to your responses, make adjustments, celebrate your successes and make sure that the habit is scaled to your ability.
A support system is built in through a Facebook group filled with your peers who are all starting the TLT program at the same time. You benefit from sharing your stories, successes and strategies with one another and having a helpful space to ask questions.
The outcome? You’ll develop the habits, tools and skills needed to permanently transform your body.
This approach, fueled by Precision Nutrition's ProCoach curriculum, has worked for thousands of clients who have achieved incredible results and lost hundreds of thousands of pounds and gained so much more in return.
Hear what clients just like you have been saying about this online nutrition coaching program after seven weeks:
Take a peak and find out more
The TLT coaching program
Optional fitness and movement support
Women's Coaching Program
Men's Coaching Program
Have more questions? Check out this FAQ.
Investing in your transformation
NOTE: Enrollment is currently closed. Add your name to the zero obligation waitlist to stay informed about the next upcoming enrollment period.
6 month auto-subscription with the option after 6 months to renew for the full year
Discounted Full year Payment
Save 10% by committing to a year of physical and personal growth and transformation